Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rainbow Day 4

Dear boys and girls of 4B!



Well done!
You have performed wonderfully on Rainbow Day 4!
Your dance - Big Time Rush was marvellous!
Thanks for your diligence and perseverance in all practices and rehearsals.
I was especially delighted to see many of you helping your friends to revise the dance steps and you have also helped to ease your friends nervousness just before the show time.
You have indeed learnt to care for one another and have worked cooperatively in this event.
Keep up the class spirit!



Learn to transfer this enthusiasm and passion into your studies.
Now, focus on learning and revising your school work as SA2 is coming soon.
You may wish to form study groups to do homework and revision together.
Learn from one another and help one another out.
Keep up the good work!

7 comments:

  1. That was fun I wish we will peform on next year rainbow day 1. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a fantastic time performing!XD I wonder what song my class is doing next year:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before you get a chance to do another Rainbow Day next year, we can look forward to performing Big Time Rush again during the school year-end concert!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was so much fun performing on rainbow day four,but mostly i can't wait to perform at the end of the school year end concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. when we dance at the rainbow day 4 the music was slow or we dance missing step.When we are on the stage standing i can haerd many p1 or p2 are sreaming i get nervous.I was even nervous and when we go back to the hall i ask mark that the music is slow or we dance missing step!I think that we dance missing!We waited for the music but Rui Feng contiued the dance and jump two time.Then, we contiued our song!I was trying to see my mother but i can't but i can see my friend mother.Than when it was tuesday Mrs Tay told me that she like my banding.I felt sly and happy. Mrs Tay also told me that she like 4A want too.I thought that we may not be choosen bescause we miss some step or the music is slow. So when you say the good news i was shock and happy.Thanks for Mrs Tay and you too.Because you let us enjoy the rainbow day 4, studys, tripment. Mrs Tay let us dance again after the exams and i wonder what steps will change.By the way ,do u like the things i give u on happy new year?I and Janice plan that because before teacher day, i was having a tition than i told mother to buy things for my teachers.Than when i got there i saw janice and run over there to see what janice is doing i call her and i ask her why is she here! she told me that she came here to buy teacher day things for you and the chinse teacher and she ask me the same Q!I told her that too.Than I and Janice want home.My mother say want i do finsh my home than we will go ssc to buy things.i wanted to meet Janice there but my mother say no, so we wat home.by the way,Mrs tong can Rui Feng chance place?He keep rocking his chair backwards and talk about the catching war at recess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ke Wei
    Thanks for your present! I love it! I really appreciate all your presents and cards and well-wishes!

    Let's practise hard and enjoy our performance during the coming Year-end school concert!

    ReplyDelete